WE MOVED to WWW.STUFF-BY-ASH.BLOGSPOT.COM
WE MOVED!! COME OVER FOR EVEN MORE GREAT IDEAS!

WWW.STUFF-BY-ASH.BLOGSPOT.COM


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ghostly Milk Jugs

IMG_7715I have been saving up my milk jugs for weeks!  Finally I felt like I had enough to get this projected started! 

I colored on some faces (some spooky some silly) with a permenant marker, cut some BOO letters out on the good ol’ Cricut, modge podged them on.  Cut out a hole in the backs.  Inserted Christmas lights and {Ta-Da!}, spooky/silly milk jugs ghosts. 

So simple but lots of fun!  My Two Year-Old and I are so excited to plug in the lights at night (the hubs is still a little wary, worried about it being some kind of fire hazard – psh!  I kind of too, but you have to take risks when being crafty.)  They add a little to spook to our regular old pumpkins on our porch!

 

 

 

Got Ghosts 2

{Inspiration found:  Eighteen 25 Spirit Jugs}

 

 

Struttin’ my stuff at over at these fun places:

mmm buttonMakingThe Girl CreativeThe DIY Show OffKeeping It SimplePhotobucketTexas MonkeyPhotobucketBWS tips buttonAll Thingz Related The Trendy TreehouseBCD Show and tell http://www.thethriftyhome.comimage Make it Yours @ My Backyard EdengiveawaysA Crafty Soireemake it wear itThe Shabby Chic CottageGet your craft on Thurs.Party ButtonDecor MammasweetcharliFunky Junk's Saturday Nite SpecialJoin us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!

 

11 comments:

  1. I saw these in a neighbors yard last year and thought they were adorable. Thanks for sharing...I'd better get busy drinking more milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and a great kid craft.

    Thanks for linking with What little boys are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea. I saw this idea done around Christmas last year, but I really like the ghost take on them. Very cute! I hope you'll come link them up to my Halloween party this weekend! Have a great night.

    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute it's scary (!) Great idea... I have been hoarding milk jugs for this type of project

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there , I love this I added this post to my free Halloween link party :)

    http://lorajeansmagazine.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-halloween-challenge-more-free.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out great! I love the faces you did. So fun!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic upcycled project and so much more cost effective than altering craft pumpkins. I love the look of the milk jugs as ghosts and all the creative faces you drew. Thanks for sharing with us at A Crafty Soiree! Please join us next time too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps I'm your newest follower. Hope you link up again tomorrow at A Crafty Soiree

    ReplyDelete

WE MOVED to WWW.STUFF-BY-ASH.BLOGSPOT.COM

WE MOVED to WWW.STUFF-BY-ASH.BLOGSPOT.COM